Terms & Conditions
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS, IN FULL. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
- Moduspace reserves the right to end promotions at any time.
- Vouchers and promotional coupons are single use per account.
- Buyers will be responsible for all import taxes.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion, and your rights under these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the most current version of these Terms and Conditions posted on this page at the time of your order.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- Moduspace have made every effort to make the colours on screen as close as possible to the colours. Due to the variations in monitors and browsers, colour samples may appear different on different monitors. Monitors are not all calibrated equally and colour reproduction on the Internet is not precise.
- We reserve the right to take photo of the product upon delivery for internal reference, as marketing material and any other use.
Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order of any Moduspace Products. By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
Moduspace does not manufacture products according to your pre-order number. We manufacture in batches with different series. Order numbers may not be dispatched in strict sequence. If you cancel or forfeit your reservation in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, your position will be taken by the next person on the Product reservation list. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that we may need to build and use Products for a variety of purposes, such as in-house and third-party testing, evaluation, and display prior to fulfilling Product reservations. Furthermore, we may in our discretion prior to fulfilling Product reservations offer for sale to the public (for instance, by auctioning off) a limited number of Products.
Although we will make efforts to begin delivering Products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery (ETD) is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Moduspace does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the product is not met, Moduspace is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. We will provide you with periodic updates with respect to such delivery schedules. If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your Product, you may cancel your reservation as provided for in the Cancellation policy.
Cancellations & Refunds
You or Moduspace may cancel by terminating the Pre-Order at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice to you that your Product is ready for delivery.
- Any cancellation for orders that have not been delivered after 180 days from the order date will be entitled to a full refund.
- Any cancellation within the first 30 days of ordering, will be entitled to a full refund.
- After 30 working days, we will adopt the following policy for all orders.
- 50% non-refundable deposit of total invoice will not be refunded for customized display.
- 15% non-refundable deposit of total invoice for standard products.
- A refund table will be worked out and provided to customers before proceeding with the refund.
- In the event you wish to cancel your existing order and place a new order, kindly note that a new delivery lead-time will be given at the time of new purchase.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances will Moducase be held liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of related to this agreement. In the event Moducase Pte Ltd is held liable for any damages arising out or related to this agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy will be the full refund of your purchase price without interest.
Furniture such as display cases are at risk of tipping over if not used according to specification. When furniture falls, It may cause serious injuries. Recommended parameters as discussed below:
- DF series displays – With stacks of displays higher than 3 stacks, wall anchor at the top of the displays are recommended.
- MAX series displays – With stack of displays higher than 3 stacks, wall anchor at the top of the display are recommended.
- Sixth series displays –
With stacks of displays higher than 4 stacks, wall anchor at the top of the displays are recommended.
- Wall hanging of displays
- We only recommend wall hanging of DF30 and Sixth series displays.
- DF30, SIXTH55, SIXTH98, SIXTH110 requires 4 wall mounting points.
- SIXTH165 require 6 wall mounting points.
- Recommended weight loading for each display according to series MUST be adhered to.
Change in Website and Website Content
We reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion, to: modify, suspend or discontinue the Website or any service, content, feature or product offered through the Website, with or without notice; charge fees in connection with the use of the Website; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the Website; and/or offer or cancel opportunities to some or all users of the Website. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party should any of the foregoing occur with respect to our Website.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms, please write to [email protected]. Please be assured that any Personal Information that you provide in communications to the above email will not be used to send you promotional materials.